Hi! I'm Nina (full name Nikolina but I rather go as Nina –sometimes Niki or Nika from colleagues on work) and I’m bookworm. If you see profile name Nina Eudora you can know it’s me, I go by it almost everywhere :)
Two years ago I decided to start this blog cause I enjoy reading books and write about them. I live in Croatia and work in a bookstore. Heaven for bookworm, don’t you think? ;) My dream is to work in some publishing company so I could be completely committed to books.
I enjoy good music, movies and chocolate and since I've read Anna and the French Kiss I started to adore Paris (as you can say it by logo design).
Here are some of my favourite books (in no particular order):
- The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han
- Nefertiti by Michelle Moran
- The Hollow by Jessica Verday
- Fifty Shades of Gray by E.J.James
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- Go Ask Alice
- To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
- Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
- Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Tangled (Tangled #1) by Emma Chase
- Twisted (Tangled #2) by Emma Chase
- Tamed (Tangled #3) by Emma Chase
- Tied (Tangled #4) by Emma Chase
- Uncross the Stars by Janell Rhiannon
- Miami Hush Club: Episode 1 (Miami Hush Club #1) by Michelle Warren
- Miami Hush Club: Episode 2 (Miami Hush Club #2) by Michelle Warren
- Miami Hush Club: Episode 3 (Miami Hush Club #3) by Michelle Warren
- Miami Hush Club: Episode 4 (Miami Hush Club #4) by Michelle Warren
- Spencer by Kerry Heavens
- The Gisha Triology - Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
As you can see, I love almost every genre that exists :)
My reviews are always sincere and basically come from my heart and mind. If I liked the book I’ll tell it loud and clear and recommend it further, but if I don’t I won’t be too harsh but I’ll try to write fun review so people will enjoy reading it and lough :)
I post my reviews on my blog, Goodreads and Amazon, and pin them on Pinterest, Tumblr, I Tweet about my reviews and share on Facebook page. You can also find me on Google+, Bloglovin.
If you're a publisher or author with a book you would like reviewed on my blog, please send me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact me on any social network I'm active on. I read books on English and Croatian.
I am not taking any books for review at the time.
Thank you for understanding.
Thank you for understanding.