nedjelja, 12. ožujka 2017.

Review ~ Chasing Eva & Loving Eva by Camellia Hart @HartCamellia

An addictive, suspenseful & sensual story about a man and a woman whose lives are about to get sizzling hot...
After living through her share of disloyal relationships, Evangeline Avery will be damned if she lets another man cheat her. A beautiful and confident woman, Eva is the owner of an interior design firm at the brink of collapse. She swears to bring her company back to its past glory, even if it involves sweet talking the one man who caused this turmoil in the first place - Clive Stanton.

Notorious playboy Clive Stanton is a powerful businessman and a formidable enemy of many. He doesn’t do love, or at least not until he meets her again, fifteen years after he saw her last. Eva, his crush from teenage years, the one that got away, is back in his world and he is determined to do anything to make her his.
Will passion and lust bring them together or conflict and the unforgettable scars from their pasts forever tear them apart?
Review:
I am so happy that I had opportunity to read this book. It was interesting - it had my attention all the time. It was sexy - and not in that way all-time-sex-sexy, no, it was hot but they didn't jump at each other all the time and the main point in this book is not just falling in love but there is back story and I love it. I really am sick of all the books that main story line is just too fall in love - fight - make up - and be happily ever after. No. This book is not that and I am sooooo happy cause of it. The back story is some kind of thriller (? I'm guessing) and I couldn't wait to see how the story goes.
I am really pleased with this book :)
Off to the next one :D




THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND CLIVE CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to CHASING EVA... 

He’s addicted to her. He’s obsessed by her. He cannot stay away from her. He doesn’t want to. He couldn’t bear to. But when demons from his past threaten his future with Eva, he must make a devastating choice. A choice that may lead him to losing her…forever.

Her days are darkening. She’s losing all control. Her only anchor is Clive. But her troubles are mounting, and she’s pulling him with her into deep danger. Will their limitless passion overcome it all? Or will she lose him too...forever.


Review:

As you know, I loved the fist book, Chasing Eva. I am happy that I read this book right after :)
There is not much to say cause I don't want to reveal any spoilers. It was interesting to see how their relationship developed, how they learn to trust each other and love each other even more :) it was sweet story and also hot and that's the way I like it :)
Background story put me on edge. I want to know more. I need to know what will happen next.
Yeah, as you can see, I can't wait for the third book :D




Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar