nedjelja, 27. prosinca 2015.

Review: The C Word by Kerry Heavens @kerryheavens

TCWfb
         TheCWordFINAL      

Blurb:
“You must keep it inside.
You must never let it out.
It must never gain control.
Let it be who you are and you will lose everything.
Do I make myself clear?”
“Yes, Sir.”
Control
It’s a way of life for Max McQueen.
It doesn't come easy, but he thought he had it mastered.
Until now
Now nothing works
It’s slipping away
He must find a way to get it back
Or he risks losing everything.
It’s just a word.
But it’s the thing he needs most of all.
It’s what holds him together.
Or is it what holds him back?


amazon link amazon UK

I am one of happy people on this planet to have privilege to know about this brilliant author. She's just amazing. For my name day I got her book Spencer signed with dedication and it melted my heart, and just few days after that I won this book. You all know that I loved her first two books, Just Human and Still Human as much I loved Spencer so I couldn't wait to have this one in my hands. Did I like it? Just keep reading :P

Yes, I did. I enjoyed every second of it. I must admit, I was little scared. Cover of the book led me to think it will be something about BDSM, but its not, and I'm so grateful. It's so much more than that.

I never had a chance to read M/M story that evolved sex scenes and I must admit it, I was scared. I've read plenty F/F but this.... this was something completely new to me. And I must admit, I even liked it. The heck with it, I enjoyed it. Kerry turns everything she touches into gold ;) <3

The only thing that bothered me is that the book was to short and I need MORE of Maxi and his story, I just want to know what will happen next. 

Would I recommend it? The hell yeah :D 


Guitarist on stage for background, soft and blur concept

Kerry Heavens
About the Author


Terrible wife
Mediocre mother
Appalling housewife
Fashion graduate
Wedding co-ordinator
Sex toy salesperson
Shop manager
Designer
Font collector
Romance addict
Fancier of nice men
Ok, fancier of almost all men
Awesome cupcake baker
Incessant singer
Film buff
Friend
Writer

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar