nedjelja, 27. rujna 2015.

Review ~ Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover @colleenhoover

When Tate Collins meets airline pilot Miles Archer, she knows it isn’t love at first sight. They wouldn’t even go so far as to consider themselves friends. The only thing Tate and Miles have in common is an undeniable mutual attraction. Once their desires are out in the open, they realize they have the perfect set-up. He doesn’t want love, she doesn’t have time for love, so that just leaves the sex. Their arrangement could be surprisingly seamless, as long as Tate can stick to the only two rules Miles has for her.






Never ask about the past.

Don’t expect a future.

They think they can handle it, but realize almost immediately they can’t handle it at all.

Hearts get infiltrated.
Promises get broken.
Rules get shattered.
Love gets ugly.

“Love isn't always pretty. Sometimes you spend all your time hoping it'll eventually be something different. Something better. Then, before you know it, you're back to square one, and you lost your heart somewhere along the way.” 

I don't know why it took me so long to take this phenomenal book in my hands. I guess I needed right time and that was now. And you know what? I loved it with all my heart. 

My first book from Colleen was Hopeless and it was instant love. I cried, I laughed but I fell in love with it. It was so emotional and you all already know that I'm big fan of emotions in books. So when I started with Ugly love I was drown in from the first page.

Miles. Miles. Miles.
Oh God. I died an went to Heaven. Or his personal Hell but in the end it doesn't matter. I just love him. So emotional and so passionate character. I just don't have words. He is just so imperfect that he is perfect. All time trough book I imagined Nick Bateman as Miles and I've got to say that it felt right. I can only hope that he'll do great job acting in the movie (I can't wait).

Tate
I love her. She's strong but in love and I can relate to her. Every second in her head is fantastic. All the questions, all the dilemmas and emotions. She's just great.

“But the second she opened her eyes and looked at me, I knew. She was either going to be the death of me . . . or she was going to be the one who finally brought me back to life.”

I knew that something terrible had to happen, that's the way it goes when Colleen is writing her books but I didn't know (or rather, didn't guess) what will happen in this one. I love that in the book isn't all about sex. It is there but it's not all consuming like in other books and that's the great part. I hate when half of the book is just banging on the wall. Or floor. Or bed. Or whatever.

In the end, I wish that we get little more thoughts in Miles's head and his emotions in present but I guess they could put that in the movie. We'll see. I just can't wait for it.

So yeah, I'm giving it five stars and it's going on my favorite shelf. 


1 komentar:

  1. Uglavnom slažemo se da je knjiga odlična :D
    A ti još imaš i sliku da zaslinim laptop :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši